Suited for newer, inexperienced lenders who will be making loans of $500,000 or less, or loans with non-farm income as the primary repayment source
The Lifestyle Lender Course focuses on customer and financial product knowledge, portfolio segmentation, sales and marketing, tax return analysis, small loan analysis and much more.
This eight-month training is presented in 10 modules that include self-paced, interactive presentations by Dr. David Kohl, a live kickoff webinar, “halftime session,” and a comprehensive final project.
- Lending to Lifestyle Borrowers: Eligibility, Scope of Lending and Customer Knowledge
- Lifestyle Portfolio Segmentation and Layering of Risk
- Small Loan Analysis and Credit Evaluation
- Tax Return Analysis
- Consumer Compliance / Legal Instruments and Title Concepts
- Technology, Alliances in Marketing and Loan Pricing
- Successful Selling
- Strategic Prospecting
- Call Preparation
- The Sales Process
Download the Lifestyle Lender modules outline. (PDF)
Grow your knowledge
The Lifestyle Lender Course gives newer employees the tools they need to succeed as lenders.